RE/MAX & The Children's Miracle Network
Children’s Miracle Network raises funds and awareness for 170 member hospitals, 14 of which are in Canada.
Donations stay local to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and research. Its various fundraising partners and programs support the nonprofit’s mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible. Each day, over 4,900 children will receive medical treatment for various diseases, sickness and injuries at Children’s Miracle Network member hospitals across Canada.
These children’s hospitals depend on financial support to help fund critical priorities such as:
- Mental Health – 70% of mental health issues have their onset during childhood or adolescence.
- Pediatric Health Research – Research has the greatest potential to transform child health.
- Emergency and Urgent Care – Enhancing patient flow, care, privacy and safety is vital to saving kids lives.
- Healthy Living – Children’s hospitals research, educate and advocate proper nutrition, regular physical activity, and positive body image.
- Cancer – is the single most common cause of disease-related death in children and adolescents. Fifty years ago we only hoped for the treatment and cures we have today.
- Child Life Programs – are devoted to helping kids be kids, even in the midst of illness and hospitalization.
Children’s Miracle Network provides additional funding to ensure that vital programs, equipment and research devoted to children’s health continue to thrive.